For the show, I created 3 original paintings, 3 ink and paint on paper pieces, and a collaboration painting with my "twin" (we share the exact same birthday, and are both left handed) Plasticgod.
The paintings created for the show are inspired by the toy created for the Vivisect Playset.

Hiding Behind My Smile: Sadness
16" x 20"
Acrylic + Ink
2008

Hiding Behind My Smile: Anger
16" x 20"
Acrylic + Ink
2008

Hiding Behind My Smile: Knowledge
16" x 20"
Acrylic + Ink
2008

2 Artists 1 Cup
10" x 8"
Acrylic + Ink
2008
NOTE: This painting was inspired by the "2 Girls 1 Cup" video/phenomenon.

Balloonhead
18" x 24"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008

Pink is Puke
10" x 8"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008
I'm missing a pic of one of the ink on paper pieces, but I'll get it up as soon as I can.
I also picked a painting by Yosuke:

Ganeld and Dicedog
8.5" x 6"
Acrylic on Panel
And here's some pics from the opening:

Yosuke and Yoskay (I learned that evening the Yoskay's name was original spelled "Yosuke", but because people were pronouncing it YO-sU-Ké, he changed the spelling!)

Featured artist Yosuke and Luke (but where's Mark???)
2 comments:
hi luke, thanks for sharing these cute photos:) it was nice to see you at audrey's show too. i regret being so burnt that night otherwise id have pestered you guys to take me out! i'll be in your neighborhood soon again & hopefully make it over to 1988 before your show closes <3 & take care
what a great show!!!
Post a Comment