Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mecha Sad Bear Proto

I've been "under the weather" throughout the weekend (stomach flu), and am still feeling pretty clammy. But here's a little something I got in the email recently.
It's the wax prototype of Mecha Sad Bear by Intheyellow.

I must say, I'm pretty stoked on how this is coming together. It feels like a piece of classic Kaiju. Like Mecha Godzilla, 1975 style.
Check out the details on the head:

And it looks like we're going to have articulation on the wrists too!

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to handle the sale and distribution of the Silver version of the Vivisect Playset toys. Limited to 90 sets, 75 of which I'll be selling personally, I'll be announcing the sale of the playset through the mailing list, so if this is something you want, make sure you're on the list. You can subscribe to the list on my website.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it really around 15"+ tall? That is amazing!! Cant wait

Luke C. said...

I think it's 15 centimeters. (The rest of the world is on the metric system)

sleepboy said...

looking really good.

marcus said...

i want to see him on fire

angie said...

looks great!

monica choy said...

it looks....AMAZING!!!!! 0__o

Unknown said...

Looking great Luke. Dig the very 'tight' sculpt.

Anonymous said...

"I think it's 15 centimeters. (The rest of the world is on the metric system"

That is what I figured after I posted that comment. It looks amazing so far!!!

Anonymous said...

coming along quite well!