Who needs Christmas when December 12th is just as good a day to give and receive gifts?
First off, I created a sketch as a belated birthday present for Super Cute Art Girl, Jenny Luu

Complemented with lunch and a run through the Giant Robot Biennale (the Murakami exhibit MOCA was closed on Tuesday & Wednesdays),

(FREE GR50 Photobooth Fun!)
how can the day possibly get better?
A great day gets even better with this!

Hurray for a surprise "Box o' Junk" from Super Cute Art Girl, Monica Choy!
(Dill Pickle glass ornaments?!! AMAZING!!!)
Oh, what would I do without my S.C.A.G.s?
You girls are the best!
10 comments:
yes! BOX O' JUNK! taste sensations from around the world!!! i forgot to tell you in my card, but the pfefferneusse will be the best thing you've had in your entire life!
we r0xx0rz!!!
btw nice care package o_o *jealous*
damm.....nice drawings. you should start up S.C.A.B. for men.
Hmmm... S.C.A.B.'s... not really my cup of tea. Maybe someone like Natalia Fabia, or Audrey Kawasaki, or any female artist who can be both Artist AND Madame would be ideal for a S.C.A.B. pimp. :D
Or who knows? Maybe a curator? Monica, you up the challenge?
hmm...SCABs eh?
can i be a SCAG and also play Madame to the SCABs? i think natalia fabia would be a fabulous one, but i guess she already has her assortment of hookers follwing her around.
oh...what the heck, why not? then when there are art openings, the SCAGs and SCABs can do a West Side Story-esque opening fight-jazzy-jump-dance sequence? Jets! Sharks! Scags! Scabs!
AMAZING!
whoa.
scabs?
friggin SWEEETEETETETTT!!! hehe
i almost just want to direct link an update to your blog. im so lazy.
i love how were having like chatroom-like conversation through your blog comments. nice!
lol. i guess it could be S.C.A.G (guys), S.C.A.B (boys), S.C.A.M (men) or if you really prefer luke, i can start up S.C.A.G.G. (gay guys)
Like I said Sleepy, I'm pretty specific about my tea. But I'd be happy share the S.C.A.?. Militia idea with anyone whose interested in employing it.
Now, what do I tell girls who want to join my militia on myspace, but don't offer any pics of themselves?
becoming a SCAG enlistee is 50% physical attractivicity-based (we're good at making up words too). i mean, it is the Super Cute Art Girl militia after all.
if someone wants to join without even trying to show their Super Cuteness, then what the heck - join the Regular Art Girl army.
Thank you Mo.
It's good to know that a true blue SCAG realizes that the S and the C play an integral part of this crew. It's sad for me to discriminate, but fuck it. I can do what ever I want. And if I don't want non super cute girls in this club, then non super cute art girls can form their own crew and hate! hate till their hearts content.
Post a Comment