Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Time-Out

It's been a couple days since I've returned from San Francisco, and still no pics from the trip. Well, I've been trying to figure out how to get computer online (which I finally got going this afternoon... sorta). On top of that, it's a new machine, so I need to reinstall all my software.
Meanwhile I need to finish up my paintings for Copro/Nason's "Big Money" show and Nucleus' Bruce Lee show.
Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm totally swamped. :(
But don't get me wrong, it's great being busy, and I couldn't be happier, (well, maybe I can be a lot happier since there's a lot of missing elements in my life) but my poor lil' blog... it calls to me: "Luke, update my ass or people will stop reading me!"
...
Also Dr. Kawashima's pissed cause I'm not "Brain Training" everyday on Brain Age.
I'm feeling stoopider every hour.
(Sigh)
Anyways, that's all for now.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

Joe said...

Luke, heard the show was really great.
Can't wait to see the pictures you have.
Ever go to Splash Cafe in SLO?
I always stop by there on my way up from SB.

jled said...

WTF!! gimme more Luke!!! im waiting with baited breath for your next post... and it better be good!!

jenny said...

LOL. joes funny.


*looks around*... but i agree.
GIMME!

sleepboy said...

more more more