
It looks like I forgot to include some necessary information concerning the release of the heads.
Signed and numbered, these hand painted and hand cast sculpts are limited to a grand total of 100. Originally introduced at Baby Tattooville, the first 44 or 46 heads were distributed to Baby Tattooville guests.

I'm not sure what the price is, and I'm also not sure when Munky King's site goes live, but I'm assuming it'll be by Thursday for Amanda Visell's "Pink Elephant" release. From what I understand, Munky King want to use the heads to help commemorate the relaunch of their site.
I hope this bit of information helps, and good luck!

Oops. I forgot one thing. My favorite part about this evening was creating this:

EVERYONE LOVES PIZZA BOX BEAR WITH PIZZA PIE TIE!
5 comments:
thanks for info!
nice...i'm gonig to try to get one =)
I want one of those pizza box bears
Thanks for the info.
Now if I can only get MK to unban me.
how much for the pizza box :o
Post a Comment