Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Time for a Lil' Head!

Today Munky King quietly put the Decapitated Bear Heads up for sale on their website, and though we didn't crash the server, word spread quickly, and by the end of the day, they were gone.

However, this morning, I got a call from Patrick, and the ink from the silver Sharpies Dave Bondi and I used to sign the bottoms was wiping off, so I had to run down to Melrose and resign. Bondi was nowhere to be found.


On a completely different note, here's an ink drawing I created for Maguer Modern Art's "Art and Illustration" show.
It's a revisit of "Vomito Negra".

I'll be making into a painting for my next solo show at Copro/Nason, May 2008:
"She's my Heroin(e)"

2 comments:

jenny said...

GONE?!

ALREADY?!

jled said...

what do you want to rub you body in??!!
tortillas??
corn?
whah????