Friday, January 04, 2008

Jan. 4th, 2008 - Shitstorm (Part 1)

It's 2:00 in the afternoon, and this is winding up to become the worst day of the year so far. On top of the rain, today has truly been a shitstorm of a day.
It started with me forgetting my "take home" bottles for the methadone clinic. I returned when they reopened at 11 o'clock, annoyed, only to find out that one of my bottles was missing and they wouldn't replace it! I had to drive back home, tear the place apart, and when I finally found it, and drive back a 3rd time to get it filled.
When I got home, my mom returned from running errands, only to have her purse stolen.
I had to return a jacket that I ordered on line, and when I went to the Mailbox Etc. styled establishment, they told me that I had to pay for shipping, despite the fact that shipping for exchanged items was free. I called the company I ordered the jacket from and was put on hold for over half an hour. I hung up, defeated, and ended up paying $20 for shipping. I called back, and after being put on hold for another 20 minutes, I finally spoked to someone and got the information concerning how I was going to get $20 reimbursed.
Finally, on my way to Gallery Nucleus, a car scraped mine while I was changing lanes. I parked my car, directed the guy to park around the corner since there wasn't anywhere for him to park, and he fucking RAN!
This day has been progressively getting worse. I'm anticipating something horrible and tragic to happen to me before the day runs out, and I've got a little less than 10 hours to go…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Luke, things happen in 3's. You already had your three with the bottles, maibox etc., and the car, things will get better homie!!!

Look up