Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolution

I got an email today from a friend, and in the letter he mentions: "Looks like ur blogging slowing down...hope you haven't replaced ur "ritual" of blogging with something else..."
Fortunately I can say that no, I haven't relapsed, but I must admit, there's a part of me that's itching to get high…
ANYWAYS, since it's the dawn of a new year, I guess it's time for new year resolutions.
Without further ado, I, Luke Chueh, resolve to:
  • Stay off hard drugs.
  • Work toward finding the next evolutionary step of my painting style.
  • Maintain a steady flow of work while staying punctual with my deadlines.
  • Watch what I eat.
  • Study up on my art history.
  • Work on a whole bunch of other things I'm not comfortable mentioning.
  • AND UPDATE MY BLOG ON A REGULAR BASIS

2 comments:

Austin W said...

Luke your a champ
one day at a time

jenny said...

yay!!! UPDATES! i havent updated in so long i forgot about updating myself with other blogs.

thanks for the inspiration to blog ^_^