
Hiding Behind My Smile - Anger
9" x 12"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008

Hiding Behind My Smile - Enlightenment
9" x 12"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008

Hiding Behind My Smile - Sadness
9" x 12"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008

Vomito Negra (Revisited)
12" x 9"
Ink and Acrylic on Paper
2008
I think I should mention that the first three are inspired by my Vivisect Playset toy, coming out out later this month, and all four of these will become actual finished paintings to be featured in upcoming shows later this year.
Mauger Modern's also, also got me lined up to be a part of an art fair in London this March for which I'll be creating a couple small paintings. Fingers crossed for possibly making my way out there for the event.
1 comment:
Hiding Behind My Smile - Anger
I love that piece!!
Post a Comment