Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pervasive Persuasion

MOCA's Public+Artist Program, "Pervasive Persuasion", featuring Gary Baseman, Tim Biskup, and Simone Legno, took place last week, but I can't think of much else I want to talk about, so I thought I'd throw up a few pictures from the day before, when a bunch of artists were invited to prep the mural for the event.
MURAL SHOTS:



Simone Rocks Out

Eric Nakamura Contributes

Tim Biskup's Scary

Gary Baseman's Scarrier

Normally, you can't take pictures at the MOCA, but since the museum was technically closed, and there was only one guy watching the door, so...

Me with one of my favorite Murakami paintings

The rarely seen tip of S.M.Pko2

(Click to Enlarge)
She ain't your typical Barbie doll. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man so apparently i am hella missing out on all the cool stuff at the Moca...What an awesome mural with all wonderful artists! n hella myspace picture u took! lol <3 stephiee

marcus said...

pictures in moca! nice! i was going to take pics when i went to the murakami but there were so many stupid guards everywhere and they wouldn't let me

monica choy said...

so excited for the murakami show! my boss is jealous i'm going to see it when i visit. still trying to get second weekend in feb. covered though... >_<

jenny said...

GAH#$%$#^I@^


shoulda went :[