This afternoon, I met with Denise and Fabrizio from MOCA's education department, and made arrangements for me to "teach" at one of their Family Education events. (March 2nd, 2008). I might also be doing something with TOCA, MOCA's "Teens of Contemporary Art" program.

This evening, I had dinner with an old old friend of mine, Monica Lee Blackburn, and met for the first time her son, Finn. Monica is one of the few people I'm still in contact with whom I've known since our college days, and she has witnessed almost all of my rise and falls. I avoided her for the past two years when I relapsed, but it was great seeing her.

She's one of my original "foody" friends (Koreans seem to LOVE their food) and we ate at Cafe Stella in Silverlake where I had the duck and she had the muscles. I recommend both.
Also, I got 150 days clean today.
Good day... good day.
6 comments:
"I got 150 days clean today"
Keep it up, everyone is proud of you!!! :-)
Like u said... tip of the iceberg man.
Right on Luke!
yay luke! sounds like you had a wonderful day! great to hear that you are 150 + 1 days clean now! monicas = awesome. haha.
loving you, luke -- see you on the 25th. werd to your mother, momica
yay :D
150 days and countlesss more to come ^____^!!!!
Post a Comment