100 days. Fuck. That's it? It feels so much longer. Of course bullshit significant numbers like "100" bring on bullshit significant situations. Today, the anxiety is through the roof. My head hurts, I hate everyone, and all I want to do is relapse. To be by myself and relish the feeling of calm and complacency she gives.
I miss my mistress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry you are down today. hang in there buddy. let's see another 100!
lukey, i'm not your friend, i'm your sister. and as your sister - i say: stop acting and thinking like a fucking pussy. it's a big deal. 100. that's amazing. grab hold of your balls and really relish in what you're accomplishing. i love you lots. i know that you've been in a funk all day, and that's real. but i care about you. and if you wanna talk to me at all - you can.
k
Post a Comment