Thursday, November 15, 2007

Munky King Toy #2 (The Sequel)

I have a feeling this is something a lot of people are interested in hearing about. But since there's only a couple readers, it's our semi-secret.

Pics from wednesdays meeting concerning my follow up toy with Munky King


The meeting consisted of Patrick Lam (owner of Munky King), Me (goofing off), and Dave Pressler (artist/sculptor extraordinaire!)


We took some notes...


made some measurements...


and had a little small talk.

Good Times.

6 comments:

jenny said...

o0o secrets.

i feel so special ^__^

btw.
get that word verification thingy off. its so annoying. >_>

Luke C. said...

I turned off the word verification. Lets see if it happens, unlike myspace where its on, it says it off, and buts it's still on, and I can't figure out how to turn it off to save my life.

sleepboy said...

Cleavers! Pinchers! Sounds like torture...I like it!!! Can't wait to see proto.

jenny said...

really? its like one button :|

ill show you how to turn it off tonight at MK

munkyking said...

aiiieeee! cat's out of the bag! can we stuff it back in?

Luke C. said...

really think the photos are pretty vague, and it's not clear what we're working on specifically. If a "cat" really slipped out of the preverbial "bag", it's that we're working on a new project... and that it involves a rabbit.

Don't sweat it MK!
Only about 5 people read this thing anyways.