Friday, November 09, 2007

2008 Show Schedule

So, I'm working on a list of the paintings I'll be creating for my next solo show "She's My Heroin(e)" at Copro/Nason in May 2008. This show is going to be in the big room (Gallery 1), so I'm going to have to produce over 20 paintings.
The paintings in this show will revolve around the themes of girls and/or drugs.
Here's what I've got so far:

Spoonful of Sugar
Popping Poppies

Possessed (Revisited)
Bait
Impaled (Large-Red)
Impaled (Large-Green)
Osmosis
Dive (Off the Wagon)
Octopussy (Large)
Wrestling with Demons (Revisited)
Southpaw 2008
Shot in the Heart
Stitched Together
Vomito Negro (Another Night Without my Mistress)

More to come...

For my 3 person show at Gallery 1988, in February, 2008, I'll start by making three paintings based on the upcoming Vivisect Playset toy by StrageCo & Gallery 1988 along with another 2-4 undecided ideas, for a grand total of 5-7 pieces.

1 comment:

jenny said...

damn.


thats a lot of painting going on.