Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25th, 2007 Painting Update

Here's some shots of what I've been working on.
This is for Copro/Nason's "Big Money" show


Here's a couple monkey w/ feces paintings. The square painting is for Mark Murphy's "Know" show at Miami's Art Basel, the other's for the "Vivisect Playset" at Gallery 1988 San Francisco


Speaking of which, here's the other two paintings I'm working on for Vivisect.
"The Vivisect Playset" opens in San Francisco on Saturday, December 1st, 2007


I'm also working on a 4 - 6 piece paper series for Project:'s holiday show "Wishful Thinking". The show's also opening on Saturday, December 1st.


Finally, I am HOOKED on Brain Age / SODOKU! I play 3 to 4 boards a day!

NERD!

4 comments:

sleepboy said...

Damn, some nice paintings in progress. I like the Legacy one alot. Man, Ming's also hooked on that Brain Age...he spends so much time on that game LOL.

Jenny said...

i love the new paintings that you are doing!

brain age sudoku is the best but i lose time because it doesn't sense the numbers i am writing correctly.

MARILLA said...

LUKE! I hope you are healthy,, are you sleeping,?
let me know when you will? have time to see me, and thank you for POSTTING about ME,,
hug hug
Mari

monica choy said...

looks like your plate is overflowing! can't wait to meet you at your show though - i'll have to bring you a special treat or something!