So, I found this pic recently, and all I can say is that you know you're doing something right when you've got one of your paintings tattooed on a SUICIDE GIRL.
Speaking of tattoos, if anyone out there knows anyone who has any of my paintings tattooed on them, please let me know and try get a picture of it so I can add it to my sightings page.
Yeah, I know!!! HILARIOUS! But awesome for me at the same time. Note: The image was sent to me. I don't go prowling around the Suicide Girl website. :P
Born in Philadelphia, but tragically raised in Fresno, Luke Chueh (pronounced CHU) attended California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obipso, where he earned a BS in Art & Design (Graphic Design concentration).
In 2003, Luke started pursuing a career as a studio artist, quickly working his way up the ranks of the "Pop Surrealist / Low Brow" art scene, establishing himself as an artist not to be ignored. Employing minimal color schemes, simple animal characters, and a seemingly endless list of ill-fated situations, Chueh stylistically balances cute with brute, walking the fine line between comedy and tragedy.
3 comments:
lol, my question is what are you doing on the suicide girl website? :)
uhhh....
*laughs as much as she can without using her mouth muscles*
Yeah, I know!!! HILARIOUS! But awesome for me at the same time. Note: The image was sent to me. I don't go prowling around the Suicide Girl website. :P
Post a Comment