Monday, November 26, 2007

WOW!!!

Earlier last week Jeff Davis sent me pictures of half sleeves he had tattooed featuring some of my paintings. This is fucking amazing!






Talk about indirectly turning on the pressure.
Though he may not realize it, when a fan permanently adds an image I created to themselves, it indirectly adds pressure on me. I see this act as an enormous leap of faith in me and my career, and I never want to let them down, so no matter what, I have to step it up, if not for myself, then definitely them.
Don't get me wrong, this pressure is in no way a burden, but rather, a challenge I'm thrilled to take on. Thank you Jeff, for your support!


Also, last night my friends Jenny and Hung-Hei sent me links to these images from the Kid Robot message board. What was featured literally made my jaw drop.
Joe "wht halo" (I don't know your last name) thank you for sharing these amazing customs. I'm literally speechless. So lets let the images do the talking.








Again, Jeff and Joe, thank you so much for your support.