Friday, November 23, 2007

"Oil" Painting

Here's some shots of me working on "Oil", the painting I created for the Corey Helford Galleries "? the War" show. I'm planning on posting a scan of the painting and the finished poster tomorrow, but I've computer problems.
Though my computer recognizes the router, I can't seem to get online. My tech savvy cousins think my "Airport Extreme" card went bad since my father and sister still get connectivity.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: My sister and I are both on Mac's.
The caption on the finished poster will read:
"AMERICA NEEDS OIL - INVADE IRAN"


BONUS MATERIAL!:
I can't believe how well this came out.
It's a 360 view of my VERY MESSY "shedio".

3 comments:

jenny said...

o0o. bonus material. nice.

sleepboy said...

ooh. what are the two small green paintings in the upper right hand corner?

monica choy said...

yah! excited to see the finished "oil" piece. and the compiled pics of your shedio look like a magically tasty donut of artsiness!